Group agenda

Post by PiEm » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:52:11

Is there any freeware group-agenda for (Suse) Linux server, and Windows clients?

1. cannot set up UMASK or groups so that users from one group cannot access other groups

Hi

First let me describe what I would like to set up to clarify things:

Scenario:

I would like to set up 3 groups, lets call them A, B, C. Users from A should
have access files created by users in B or C. Users in B or C cannot access
files created by users in A. Also users in B or C should not have access to
each others files.

How would I set up Umask to handle this? I've tried to create a primary
group for all and secondary groups to reflect the permissions I'm after, but
to no avail.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Jon

2. rsh/rcp errors

3. grouping a group to a group?

4. HELP: NFS between Solaris & OS/2

5. Keeping groups, groups and groups straight

6. Shadow-Suite problem

7. GROUPS CONTAINING OTHER GROUPS (/etc/group)

8. PPP scripts-HELP

9. /etc/group groups inside of groups?

10. user and group management - how to emulate groups into groups in linux ?

11. Agenda for Conference Call Friday

12. agenda synchronizer