Lnx mdk9.1 i Pine Conexant

Post by Dark » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 18:40:47

Nabavio sam oboje i modem mi nije radio, pa sam nabavio driver sa
www.linuxant.com i sad se mogu spojiti na net, ali ne radi ni
jedna usluga: web browsing, telnet. kad hocu otvoriti stranicu
ostane mi na Resolving host...
u cemu je problem, je li taj driver uopce potreban?
hvala unaprijed

Lnx mdk9.1 i Pine Conexant

Post by Sybren Stuve » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:49:24

Darko enlightened us with:

Quote:> Nabavio sam oboje i modem mi nije radio, pa sam nabavio driver sa
> www.linuxant.com i sad se mogu spojiti na net, ali ne radi ni jedna
> usluga: web browsing, telnet. kad hocu otvoriti stranicu ostane mi na
> Resolving host...

You'll be much better off posting in English. I bet that your English is
much better than the croatian of the average visitor here ;-)

Sybren

1. Pine 3.95 and pine.conf/pine.conf.fixed

Hello all,

Just a quick question for today.  I recently installed q-mail on my
system to replace sendmail.  One of the things required by this install
is moving the mail folders to the users directories.  System is FreeBSD
2.1.5-Release, Pine is version 3.95.

I would like to set up Pine to default to a file (Mailbox) in the user's
home directory.  I know I need to set inbox-path=Mailbox but for some
reason Pine seems to ignore it's system wide configuration file.  If you
specify the system wide file, it works fine.

I've got pine.conf in /usr/local/lib/ as specified as the default
location for the global config file in the man pages....  Where'd I go
wrong?

Thanks for any pointers!!

-Dave

PS: An e-mailed reply in addition to a follow up post is greatly
appreciated as my news feed isn't all that great ;)

--
~|~|_  _   |  _  _ _|   _  |`  /~`|_  _  _  _
 | | |(/_  |_(_)| (_|  (_)~|~  \_,| |(_((_)_\
Ever been to the Realm of Chaos? Check it out!!

2. Portable sysadmin shell scripts

3. Why is pine(elf) much slower than pine(a.out)?

4. RISC6000 won't recognize disk as available

5. Configuration Problem with ProFTP on Mdk9.0

6. RedHat 6.1 and CGI

7. Mdk9.0 KPPP connects fine, but no access to news/http/ftp

8. Linux ppp troubles with Concentric Network

9. MDK9.2, NVidia drivers, GF FX 5200, AGPx8 SiS746, kernel 2.6.2 - problem with agp

10. alsa sound driver with mdk9.0

11. I cant sshd to work after upgrading to MDK10.1CE from MDK9.1

12. UMAX Astra 1200S, sane v1.0.11, mdk9.1, Linux 2.4.21

13. problem with MDK9.1 installation