Chipset for Ahead V5000 Video Card in Xconfig?

Chipset for Ahead V5000 Video Card in Xconfig?

Post by Khalil Al-Jawha » Thu, 11 Nov 1993 13:40:01

Hello,

I have already figured out the Video Mode table values for my monitor in the
Xconfig file.  However, I do not know what chipset to use for my VGA card.

I have an Ahead V5000 16-bit Video Card. Does anyone know if XFree supports
this card? And if so, what chipset should I specify in the Xconfig.

I should add that a sticker labelled "AVGA" appears on a chip on the card.
Please any help would be appreciated.  I thank you.

Cobra.

1. Chipset for Ahead V5000 Video Card in Xconfig?

Hello,

I have already figured out the Video Mode table values for my monitor in the
Xconfig file.  However, I do not know what chipset to use for my VGA card.

I have an Ahead V5000 16-bit Video Card. Does anyone know if XFree supports
this card? And if so, what chipset should I specify in the Xconfig.

I should add that a sticker labelled "AVGA" appears on a chip on the card.
Please any help would be appreciated.  I thank you.

Cobra.

2. (Review ID: 160325) Function name=parse_method__15ClassFileParserG18constantPoolHandleP11AccessFlags

3. Help on chipset: Ahead V5000 Version A

4. Hey check this out - Revolution OS

5. Ahead V5000 Verion B cards

6. Easy way to transfer operating system to 2nd hard drive

7. Xconfig for Ahead Video VGA

8. How do I stop X switching VT?

9. Xconfig fir a Video 7 video card

10. I need help in configuring xconfig 'Clocks' for my video card

11. XConfig for Acer monitor and S3 video card

12. Xconfig probs with S3 ViRGE/GX video card

13. X server video sync times for Xconfig for Cardinal card / Hitachi Mon.