Looking for File Manager

Post by Shen-Wei X » Tue, 06 Apr 1993 02:49:45

Hi, folks,

I'm running the openwin and it's really nice. I hope to find out the program
to the file manager things (for linux). Can somebody kindly show me where I
can find it? Any suggestion will be very appreciated.

Question: Is the filemgr only available on the Sun?

-Bravo,

1. Looking for File Manager type application under MS-Windows for Unix hosts

I'm looking for an MS-Windows based File Manager or Program Manager type application, that could be
on remote Unix  hosts. Anyone have any suggestions? Commercial or freeware is fine.

Thanks

Cybersource Pty Ltd: Windows/Unix Integration and TCP/IP Network Management
+61 3 822 2848 Fax:+61 3 822 2858,1275a Malvern Rd, Malvern, Vic. Australia

2. xscreensaver

3. File Manager's Find command causes File Manager to close - why?

4. groff, troff, mgs, gs, and MAN (still) broke.. please HELP

5. Looking for a good file manager

6. Configuring Win95 via DHCP from AIX

7. Good-looking file manager?

8. Help with cr522B cdrom and install of RH8.0

9. Looking for X-based file manager/browser/Finder

10. Mounting Volume Manager File Systems without the Volume Manager software

11. Calendar Manager, File Manager, and Screenblank

12. DiskSuite v4.2.1 - File Manager/Disk Manager SUNWadm not available

13. Do we have Desktop Manager or File Manager for X on Linux ?