bash binary with getopts command

Post by SEP Lu » Fri, 04 Jun 1993 20:07:30

Hello,

can someone point me to a ftp site where there is a compiled
bash with getopts command included?

Also, is there any bash version which is eight-bit-clean?
If so, where is it available?

Thanks a lot,

Andreas

--

Fachbereich 1
Technische Hochschule Darmstadt / Germany

   When Mozart was my age, he had been dead for two years.  -- Tom Lehrer

Is there a proper fixed bash on any of the FTP sites out there?

I know there bash is on the usual sites but I don't know if they are
bugged or not :(

Regards,

Neil.

--

------------------------------------| Edinburgh, EH14 2DE, United Kingdom
**Domino: There`s nothing you can do when you`re the next in line: Domino**

2. CPU performance?

3. bash-getopts-0.2.2

4. whereis proxy-server how-to

5. rh60: getopts (bash) problem

6. XFree86 problem: need help

7. GETOPTS problem in BASH

8. telnet greeting message.

9. BASH: getopt function that parses long-named options

10. BASH WITH GETOPTS

11. Example of bash's getopts?

12. bash getopts and multi option parsing

13. getopts in bash: bug?