I have a Dtc Scsi Controller card for my hard Drive. Does anyone know of any
drivers that will work with Linux. I understand that Dtc does not provide drivers
2. AtlasII 9.1Gb drive reports only as 8.5Gb
3. Is Linux support DTC scsi controller?
4. Boot problems after installation
5. Help Help with DTC SCSI Controller, Please...
7. Help with (DTC) SCSI controller, please...
8. Kernel support for Trantor 130b SCSI card
9. Linux on Data Technology DTC* SCSI controller?
10. DTC SCSI controller info needed
11. Drivers for the DTC SCSI controllers?
12. DTC SCSI controllers (and Linux)