Solutions to install Logitec S9 Bus Mouse

Solutions to install Logitec S9 Bus Mouse

Post by Tein H. Yu » Sat, 17 Apr 1993 10:43:59

After I tried all the combination to install Logitech S9 Bus Mouse,
it works now.

First of all, IRQ must be set to 5.
Secondly, in Xconfig,
either
        MouseSystems    "/dev/bmouselogitec"
or
        BusMouse        "/dev/bmouselogitec"
must be set as well.

All set!

Tein

1. Logitec Bus Mouse and /dev/bm

I'm currently running v.98 -- everytime I try to access /dev/bm (in the
case of Xwindows for instance) my system crashes.  Linux recognizes my
bus mouse during boot, and reports it as a logitec (which it is). I've checked
my IRqs, and they are all in correct order, with my bus mouse using
irq 5 and nothing else.  Running mouse gives me a kernel panic, and it is
unable to recover!

Whats going on?!
(SLS version)

2. Usb and palm m505

3. logitec bus mouse support

4. text formatting in 132 columns

5. Logitec Bus Mouse

6. What services do I want to start automatically

7. Trusted Information Systems?

8. Logitec Bus Mouse Busy

9. Logitec bus Mouse Man Woes

10. ATI or Logitec bus mouse in XF86

11. Bus Mouse - MS Inport Bus mouse will not work