William Stacey, MCSE
I just did this yesterday with Creator 4.
Just start to create a data cd, go to File and choose "Create cd from CD
image". In the file types box switch from ".cif" to ".iso" and then search
for your ISO file. Choose "session at once". That's it your done, pretty easy
once you figure it out.
- Jeremy Armer
1. any1 from Canada will sell or burn linux cheaply ?
any1 from canada can sell linux cd's or burn then very cheaply ?
i want to change my linux OS, but all dists are located in US, and i hate to
pay shipping and hand.
I know it's cheap from cheapbytes.com or linuxmall or lsl.com, but u know,
if some1 is cool, then all i have to do is send him a blank cd and a floppy,
and he's burn it for free or small fee :)
if any1 here has any books etc.. mail me
3. How to burn Linux files onto a CD?
4. ftp problems
5. HELP: How to burn Linux files from a win95 machine
9. Need help with burning Linux CD's on a PC using Easy CD Creator 5
12. burning linux from download
13. Burning Linux PPC Download?