Beginners help with linux please

1. A question from a Linux beginner (please help!)

I am about to install Linux on my Pentium 90, 16mb ram, 1gb Western
Digital HD, Mitsumi Quad Speed CDROM.

I want partition the last 200mb of the drive to run Linux.

Could someone send me a really simple guide to installing Linux (with
this configuration) from the Linux CDROM or point me in the direction of
a 'Installing Linux for complete thickees' FAQ?

eMail replies appreciated.

Richard Mundell

| Applied Computing Degree Student   | http : //www.sys.uea.ac.uk/~u9427082 |
| University of East Anglia, Norwich | Phone: (+44)01603 452572             |

2. Rescue disk failure with SuSe 6.3

3. Please! help a poor LINUX beginner

4. Canoscan3000 driver

5. Beginner to Linux, Mail server, Please Help

6. Linux info needed

7. LINUX instalation problems, PLEASE HELP !?!Subject: LINUX , instalation problems, PLEASE HELP !?!

8. X Programming Info

9. Help the beginner please ! ! !

10. beginner with PowerPC 405 question, please help!!

11. PPP Beginner - Please Help

12. **Please Help me i'm a beginner i have problems whith modem and sound card!**

13. Please help a rank beginner!