Sorry - the only thing i could contribute would be CL hacking experience.Quote:>If not, is anyone thinking of porting AKCL or something comparable?
Olaf FU Berlin Informationswissenschaft
1. Gnu common lisp in Linux; cannot compile
2. Linux Advocacy, Post the Umpteenth (part 1 of 2)
5. install solaris 7 cde in solaris 2.5.1
6. Free common lisp for linux RedHat 6.0 with dumplisp capability
7. sorry! it is second paste here,but i realy need help!
8. linux poplog (pop11, prolog, common lisp, ml)
9. GCL Common Lisp Version 1.0 and Red Hat Linux 2.1
10. Austin Kyoto Common Lisp (AKCL) and Linux
11. NYC LOCAL: Re: Tuesday 19 November 2002 Common Lisp Meeting: Founding the New York City Common Lisp Organization
12. NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 19 November 2002 Common Lisp Meeting: Founding the New York City Common Lisp Organization