1. Senior Software Engineer - Linux Kernel (Silicon Valley)
Hello all Linux developers. Our client is in immediate
need for a Senior Linux Kernel Engineer in Silicon Valley for
a full-time permanent position. If interested,
Senior Software Engineer - Linux Kernel
Our client is developing best of breed remote office solutions that
unify multiple services, such as routing, firewall, intrusion
detection, virtual private networking, and directing and filtering
content into a single, resilient, and highly manageable platform.
Furthermore our client's solution meets customer needs for managing
remote office networks rather than the remote device, while
minimizing capital and operational expenses in providing high
quality broadband services to remote sites.
Currently seeking an accomplished individual to take on a prominent
role in the development of our embedded Linux platform. They are
looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Linux kernel
and internals, is actively involved in the open source development
community, and can provide effective technical leadership.
This role will suit candidates who enjoy a wide variety of
challenges and technologies. Key to success is your motivation, a
dynamic approach, and desire to see results.
- + 8 yrs development experience with 3+ yrs Linux
- Extensive Linux Kernel experience. Deep expertise in - design,
implementation & ongoing dev roadmap of Linux Kernel.
- Design, implement enhancements to kernel & OS features. Evaluate
system performance on variety h/w platforms under various workloads.
- Track, evaluate & integrate dev from open source community.
2. Filtering PPP packets in Linux?
3. compress in ELF format?
4. UNIX Engineer - Software Engineer
5. AT&T SYS V equivalent of BSD talk utilitiy?
6. proposal: feed smaller mailing lists into linux-kernel, add linux-kernel-core and linux-kernel-bugs
7. What is lockd?
8. SENIOR ENGINEER W/ PORTING EXP NEEDED (AIX, HPUX AND KERNEL), 408 AREA CODE, CA
9. Principle Software Engineer - Kernel Development (Waltham, MA)
10. Sr. Sustaining SW Engineer to Polish Our Kernel
11. JOBS : Operating System / Kernel Engineers, England
12. Reverse-engineer a kernel?