Finding TTCP.C Source Code - Linux.

Post by M. Wirtzfel » Sun, 02 Sep 2001 04:59:04

Greetings,

Would anyone happen to know where I could find source code for this utility?
I haven't had any luck - www.freshmeat.com or The Linux Benchmark How-To.

Thanks in advance.

Michael.

1. Where do I find the Source Code and docs explaining it for Linux??

I'm looking for the complete source code and docs explaining the code for the
entire Linux OS. Secondly, I would like source and docs on utilies and
apps. Yes I'm a novice, but I want to learn how the system operates not just
how to operate it. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

                                Thankyou

                             GLeBlanc

2. acroread command not found

3. How to find the linux source codes?

4. NFS problem

5. where to find source code for Linux /usr/sbin programs?

6. Intel EtherExpress 16 (82586 chip) for Debian?

7. Linux Source Code Browse? Where to find?

8. bad magic in single boot

9. Please help me with finding source code for terminal emulator.

10. Please help with finding a source code ...

11. Help for finding source code!

12. Where can I find "snoop" source code?

13. Source code for OI: where to find?