Citrix client on Linux Mandrake 7.2

Post by Brendan Boyl » Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:21:17

I'm attempting to connect to a Citrix server remotely using a modem and
PPP.  I can quite happily dial using kppp and establish a connection but
the Citrix client doesn't seem to be able to spot the server.  I can give
it the server name or IP address but it still doesn't connect on either.

I'm sure there is a simple setting somewhere in PPP or my networking info
 that I am missing.  Cananyone please point me to where I may be able to
 get some further setup information?  THe Citrix website wasn't of much
 good to me and a newsgroup search hasn't helped much either.

Please help, my other choice is to either travel 2 hours each way to work
or (even worse) reinstall Windows and I REALLY don't want to do that...
Please save me from the embarrassment of having to run a Windows partition
 again after many happy months without it.

Thanks in advance
Brendan Boyle
Shadowtech

1. Mandrake 9.1 and citrix client

The connection to my citrix client frequently drops and I have to
reconnect. I'm running a default Mandrake 9.1 laptop and have no other
network connectivity issues. I'm not losing my connection to the Win2K
network or the internet, etc. Seems to be exclusively a citrix issue. I
haven't found anything on point yet & would appreciate some pointers from
other citrix users. I'm using the latest ICAClient ver 6.3. Tks in advance.

2. floppy formatting

3. Mandrake 7.1 vs Mandrake 7.2 ?

4. C language on Solaris 7

5. IP/IPX and Linux Gateway?

6. Partioning problems with Linux Mandrake 7.2 beta 3

7. another kdevelop trouble

8. Changing graphics card with Linux Mandrake 7.2

9. Linux Mandrake 7.2 Video

10. GRUB (Linux-Mandrake 7.2) has taken over my notebook!

11. Asuscom ISDN Card with Mandrake Linux 7.2

12. Linux RedHat 7.2 or Mandrake 8.1 get frozen all the time...