Anybody build BIND 4.9 on Linux?

Post by Jim Hayn » Wed, 21 Jul 1993 06:11:47

I'd like to build the latest name server; but haven't figured out the right
incantation to get gcc 2.4.5 to buy the code in the BIND distribution.
--

"Ya can talk all ya wanna, but it's dif'rent than it was!"
"No it aint!  But ya gotta know the territory!"

1. Anybody install BIND 4.9 on SCO ODT 3 ?

        Hi !
I have some problem with SCO named and try to install BIND 4.9.2
I ftp-ed it from gatekeeper.dec.com. When I compile It I get
error "wretev not found". I know that writev BSD function.
Do anybody know where I can get writev for SCO.

Best regards Sergey Smirnov.

2. Traceroute on Ultra 1

3. BIND 4.9 on linux?

4. Binary or Text test.

5. bind 4.9.? on Linux 1.0.9

6. using format to fix a disk

7. BIND 4.9.4P1 / FreeBSD 2.1.0 weirdness

8. best way to monitor room temp?

9. Compiling BIND 4.9.3pl1

10. bind 4.9 named setup

11. Bind 4.9 for Solaris anyone?