Help!!

Post by meddle.. » Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> I am a student.My year project is do a I - Shop .I need to use perl to
make
> it. My shop is doing some 2nd- hand market. I want the client can
upload
> there image of product to the site. In addition I need to create
account for
> every client. How to do?Do anywhere I can find some example to me for
> reference ?

you can find a lot of similar programs that do almost what you say in
any perl programming site... but of course you have to be avle to take a
few programs that do the things you want (like for example an uploding
program alone and a client tracker program) and then you should be able
to manipulate and make them work together!
one of my favorite PERL sites is:
www.worldwidemart.com also known as Matt's script archive.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.