How about a C++ class lib for graphics?

Post by ka.. » Wed, 14 Jul 1993 20:45:47

Hiya:

I've written a C++ class library for VGA graphics, based on VGAlib. It was
mainly necessary for a port of a DOS program to Linux. As it turned out, it's
fairly decent (though I suspect there are bugs in it yet). It features, e.g.,
line clipping, text display, etc.

The question is, would the World be interested in such a class library? E-mail
me if you are; if enough request come in, I will upload it to some site.

Cheers,
Karel.
--
                      The ICCE usenet account
                   providing access to usenet news

1. C++ compilers, NIH C++ class lib

I have GNU g++ 1.37.1 compiler installed from the original GNU source.
When I am trying to install NIH 2.204 class library (from GNU tape) using
GNU g++ 1.37.1 compiler "make" reports errors in finding certain include files
such as iostream.h, iomanip.h and rand48.h ...
I would like to know which version of g++ compiler that can be used to
install NIH library. (GNU g++ compiler claims that it's version 1.37.1
is compatible with AT&T 2.0 compiler and NIH lib should be compilable
with 2.0 compiler !!).

I will appreciate your solution or lead to get info for this problem.

I also will appreciate if someone can give the list of version 2.1 C++ compilers
on Sun sparcstation.

Please email to me directly. Thanks in advance.

Suresh.

2. Network Programming Problem

3. C++ fiundation class libs

4. Booting Linux

5. New multi-platform C++ class lib: call for testers

6. Boot failure

7. C++ classes, shared libs and libdl.so

8. help me !!!!

9. Help for X11 graphics: C++ class for points and lines

10. C++ graphic classes under Xwindows ?

11. C++ class library for graphics windows

12. Graphics Lib needed, C, C++ --> vgagl -> e.g. gl_setpixel,...

13. TCPee Lib v0.6, yet another C++ TCP/IP lib