info request: RAWRITE

Post by diony.. » Sun, 18 Apr 1993 05:29:21

I am looking for the RAWRITE program, yes I have looked thru the FAQ, no
location listed in there

pls mail, as I do not read this group

info request: RAWRITE

Post by In Sik Rh » Sun, 18 Apr 1993 06:01:27

I have a 1542C and I don't have linux already installed, and I want to use
it so I need to download a boot disk with the patch already applied to it.
can someone direct to me a site where I can download this?  If none exists,
could someone be kind enough to make such a bootable and put it up on the
mit or sunsite server?  I have seen other users post with the same problem
and I am sure they too would appreciate your efforts...

thank you very much,

Insik.

1. Request for Info: Weird Console Messages

Hi,

I am getting the following console messages:

Jan  7 00:38:40 monolith kernel: Weird - unlocked, clean and not uptodate
buffer
 on list 0 0b:00 32
Jan  7 00:38:40 monolith last message repeated 23 times
Jan  7 00:40:09 monolith kernel: Cache mismatch on TCP.
Jan  7 00:40:31 monolith last message repeated 4 times

The message on buffers is also seen on boot...  I can't seem to find any
references which explain these.  I am using Linux 1.3.30.  The TCP error
message is appearing during a PPP link.

Thanks a million for any pointers!

Shaun
(Tokyo, Japan)

2. bootx and MACOS 9.1 ?

3. Info requested for upcoming article on security and AIX

4. Help on ISDN dialin

5. What document to request to get info on AIX assembly language?

6. fetchmail->sendmail: 451 4.1.8 Domain does not resolve

7. Info requested for final project

8. How to get total MB dumped using ufsdump?

9. LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests - more info

10. Multiple "Virtual Machines" - Info Request

11. Request info on ISDN card compatability

12. Lombard Hardware Info Request

13. ISDN Info Requested