Sara pumps, then Frederic locally pushs a bright mouse for Tony's office.

Sara pumps, then Frederic locally pushs a bright mouse for Tony's office.

Post by Chris Ahlstro » Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:12:55

What kind of Gates-Speak is this?

Pining for the fjords?!

> Lots of cosmetic fax machines are usable and other outer memorys are
> major, but will Timothy reload that?  Tell Francis it's slow
> building in a mouse.  If you'll facilitate Patrice's CIA with
> chatrooms, it'll simply burst the investigator.  The sly chaotic
> laptop stops over Owen's discarded IPaddr.  Don't proliferate the
> programmers globally, train them compleatly.  Until Ella infects the
> pointers inadvertently, Ella won't persevere any important undergrounds.  Try
> rebooting the backup's clear thought and Terrance will jump you!
> Rob wants to shoot steadily, unless Terrance interfaces keypads
> under Gay's output.  As wanly as Pearl moans, you can open the
> desktop much more admiringly.  The function mercilessly collaborates the
> junk office.  Lots of useless insecure networks will dully manage the
> zipdisks.  If you will consume Katherine's window throughout
> stacks, it will fully kick the email.  It pushs, you negotiate, yet
> Annabel never wickedly annoys within the /dev/null.  Otherwise the
> protocol in Frederic's trackball might fetch.  Bonita will sneakily
> bind in front of Jay when the solid librarians dream beside the
> sharp newsspool.  Will you defeat in back of the sign, if Pearl
> strongly disrupts the plotter?  One more untouched ethernet or
> email, and she'll daily transport everybody.  What will we engulf after
> Penny loads the abysmal house's diskette?  Other actual unlimited
> PERLs will twist wistfully over backups.

Sara pumps, then Frederic locally pushs a bright mouse for Tony's office.

Post by Split Personalit » Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:19:24

It's some kind of hipcrime attack.  It's intended to fool the newsgroup
filters and cause a lot of people to start cross-posting to completely
unrelated newsgroups with thier replies.  For what purpose I don't know,
maybe to try and waste bandwidth/overload news servers???

> What kind of Gates-Speak is this?

> Pining for the fjords?!

> > Lots of cosmetic fax machines are usable and other outer memorys are
> > major, but will Timothy reload that?  Tell Francis it's slow
> > building in a mouse.  If you'll facilitate Patrice's CIA with
> > chatrooms, it'll simply burst the investigator.  The sly chaotic
> > laptop stops over Owen's discarded IPaddr.  Don't proliferate the
> > programmers globally, train them compleatly.  Until Ella infects the
> > pointers inadvertently, Ella won't persevere any important undergrounds.
Try
> > rebooting the backup's clear thought and Terrance will jump you!
> > Rob wants to shoot steadily, unless Terrance interfaces keypads
> > under Gay's output.  As wanly as Pearl moans, you can open the
> > desktop much more admiringly.  The function mercilessly collaborates the
> > junk office.  Lots of useless insecure networks will dully manage the
> > zipdisks.  If you will consume Katherine's window throughout
> > stacks, it will fully kick the email.  It pushs, you negotiate, yet
> > Annabel never wickedly annoys within the /dev/null.  Otherwise the
> > protocol in Frederic's trackball might fetch.  Bonita will sneakily
> > bind in front of Jay when the solid librarians dream beside the
> > sharp newsspool.  Will you defeat in back of the sign, if Pearl
> > strongly disrupts the plotter?  One more untouched ethernet or
> > email, and she'll daily transport everybody.  What will we engulf after
> > Penny loads the abysmal house's diskette?  Other actual unlimited
> > PERLs will twist wistfully over backups.

Sara pumps, then Frederic locally pushs a bright mouse for Tony's office.

Post by RonB » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 05:55:31

I've also read that these messages are loaded with keywords for cia and fbi
databases checking al email trafic thrue systems like echelon. They look
for these kind of words. If everyone sends these kind of messages echelon
could overload. :-)

RB

Post by Hal Burgi » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:07:29

>I've also read that these messages are loaded with keywords for cia and
>fbi databases checking al email trafic thrue systems like echelon. They
>look for these kind of words. If everyone sends these kind of messages
>echelon could overload. :-)

Please point out a few of those sensitive words? It is nonsense spam
only, as someone pointed out.

--
Hal B

--

Sara pumps, then Frederic locally pushs a bright mouse for Tony's office.

Post by Adam Schuet » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 10:54:43

Quote:

> Please point out a few of those sensitive words? It is nonsense spam
> only, as someone pointed out.

I'll give it a whirl.  I've just cut out the words, it's not
like the context makes any difference.

reload, CIA, infects, undergrounds, insecure, networks,
sneakily, disrupts, engulf, investigator, shoot, gay

These are words that (IMO) echelon could conceivably scan for.

It is almost like the text was written by a computer program
that had knowledge of grammar and a huge word list of nouns,
verbs, adjectives etc..

--
Adam Schuetze, Mechanical Engineering Technologist
Mechanical Engineering Student, University of Victoria

Busily working this summer in ELW B239, University of Victoria

Sara pumps, then Frederic locally pushs a bright mouse for Tony's office.

Post by Hal Burgi » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 13:13:16

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:54:43 GMT, Adam Schuetze

>It is almost like the text was written by a computer program
>that had knowledge of grammar and a huge word list of nouns,
>verbs, adjectives etc..

Yea, it's called a HipCrime spam attack. Mostly targeted at 'abuse'
groups, that fight spam. It is not all that new. Some groups get
thousands of these. They are random words, so it is hard to filter.

http://www.slashdot.org/articles/980831/2219224.shtml

--
Hal B

--

Post by J. Bruce Fiel » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:14:45

>> Please point out a few of those sensitive words? It is nonsense spam
>> only, as someone pointed out.

>I'll give it a whirl.  I've just cut out the words, it's not
>like the context makes any difference.

>reload, CIA, infects, undergrounds, insecure, networks,
>sneakily, disrupts, engulf, investigator, shoot, gay

gay? sneakily? networks? engulf????? I don't get it.---b.

Sara pumps, then Frederic locally pushs a bright mouse for Tony's office.

Post by Adam Schuet » Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:15:06

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:14:45 GMT,  J. Bruce Fields

> >I'll give it a whirl.  I've just cut out the words, it's not
> >like the context makes any difference.

> >reload, CIA, infects, undergrounds, insecure, networks,
> >sneakily, disrupts, engulf, investigator, shoot, gay

> gay? sneakily? networks? engulf????? I don't get it.---b.

Well, don't they still run gays out of the military?

And, for example..

Networks of terrorists, preparing to engulf the white house in a
holy flame.

If I was an ultra paranoid fbi *er, I'd probably search for
those words.