DC-93 SCSI problems

Post by Hauck Joch » Wed, 13 Oct 1993 19:51:02

I use the DC93 Mach1 SCSI Hostadapter from Dawicontrol.
This controller has the AMD 33C93A as main processor. I want to use this
configuration with linux but did'nt found any drivers yet.
Has anyone written or found any drivers or has experience with this HA?

thanx

Jochen.

1. DC-93 Mach2 SCSI-Adapter

We try to install a DC-93 Mach2 SCSI-Adapter with a Quantum Fireball 1080S. We are usng the
internal SCSI-bios.
Neither the adapter nor the disc were detected by the Linux installation routine.
Both worked fine with OS/2 and Dos.
Did anybody ever get the adapter to run.

Matthias

2. Mandrake & c++

3. C-93 Mach2 SCSI-Adapter

4. Book Recommendations

5. Kernel hang with Nexstor NXT-93 (with NCR53c810 scsi)

6. Installing USRobotics56K,PCI,Modem????

7. Support for NexStor NXT-92/93 SCSI controller

8. SMC drivers for linux - Please Help

9. Problems installing Yggdrasil Fall 93 CD-ROM ...

10. LGX fall '93 boot problems - a sollution

11. Problem with 1.1.94 and 93

12. Problem with shell history (ksh'93 on Linux)

13. Problems compiling kdebase-1.93