Nagios monitor says nagios isn't running

Nagios monitor says nagios isn't running

Post by Eric Vandervee » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:58:39

When I log into nagios from the web it tells me that nagios is down along
with Return code of 127 for check of service.  I have gone through all the
cfg files along with the cgi and have made sure that the line
"nagios_check_command=/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nagios
/var/log/nagios/status.log 5 '/usr/sbin/nagios -C /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg'"
was correct.  This is correct isn't it?  I am at a stand still here with
this if anybody has any ideas, oh and I made sure nagios was running with a
ps command.
Thanks,
Eric Vanderveer

1. Nagios monitor says nagios isn't running but it is.

When I log into nagios from the web it tells me that nagios is down along
with Return code of 127 for check of service.  I have gone through all the
cfg files along with the cgi and have made sure that the line
"nagios_check_command=/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_nagios
/var/log/nagios/status.log 5 '/usr/sbin/nagios -C /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg'"
was correct.  This is correct isn't it?  I am at a stand still here with
this if anybody has any ideas, oh and I made sure nagios was running with a
ps command.
Thanks,
Eric Vanderveer

2. LILO & winnt 4 on scsi

3. Using Nagios to monitor UPS traps and generate SMS Notifications.

4. HELP: kernel error message "lp1 out of paper"

5. Monitoring Leased Lines With Nagios

6. Discovering MAC addresses

7. OpenSource Monitors on Solaris (Nagios, MON) - which one 2 choose

8. SCSI detection problem

9. select() says there's data, read() says there isn't

10. nagios redundant and failover

11. Nagios and command.cfg ??

12. Nagios