X11 application generator

Post by Laurent C » Tue, 06 Jul 1993 18:49:10

Hi,

I am looking for a graphical X11 application generator running under
linux/XFree1.2 ; something looking like HP Architect for HPView or
similar. I have get on sunsite SUIT and TK but they are libraries
and there is no generator...

Could somenone help ?
Thanks.

        Cheers, Laurent.

X11 application generator

Post by m.. » Tue, 06 Jul 1993 23:16:39

)I am looking for a graphical X11 application generator running under
)linux/XFree1.2 ; something looking like HP Architect for HPView or
)similar. I have get on sunsite SUIT and TK but they are libraries
)and there is no generator...

        Tk does have an interface builder... it is called xf.  You
can find it on harbor.ecn.purdue.edu in /pub/tcl/code.  I strongly
recommend it, as it is very well done, and offers some advantages
which most other GUI builder's cannot provide.

        -Michael

X11 application generator

Post by Gary McTagga » Thu, 08 Jul 1993 12:33:06

>Hi,

>I am looking for a graphical X11 application generator running under
>linux/XFree1.2 ; something looking like HP Architect for HPView or
>similar. I have get on sunsite SUIT and TK but they are libraries
>and there is no generator...

>Could somenone help ?
>Thanks.

>Cheers, Laurent.

Get TCL/TK from sunsite and get:

harbor.ecn.purdue.edu:/pub/tcl/code/xf*

XF is a *very* nice interface builder written in TK to create TK code.  It
allows you to modify your interface, bindings, etc *while* you are running
the application that you are creating.  Extremely flexible stuff.  There is
a little bit more of a learning curve than some of the other stuff, but
it's well worth the effort.  It allows you to completely specify all of the
spatial constraints on every "widget" in your app.

--Gary McTaggart

1. Traffic generators and Packet generators

Hi
I am searching for user level standalone traffic generators and packet
generators for windows and linux both. I tried hping but it is not
giving much higher rate. There exists several ones like D-ITG or so
but I need a tool which doesnt require the receiver part. Can any one
guide me. For windows; I am currently using TFGen but it is a not
packet generator rather using the utilization factor in bps.

Thanks

2. LinuxConf - Setting up a new Linux kernel

3. Upgrading to 4.6.2...X11 config in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 or /etc/X11?

4. RH 5.2 hard drive install help

5. video tools of X11 application.

6. New Linux Page

7. Q: How to start X11 applications on remote machines on login?

8. dump serial interface

9. where to put X11 applications

10. I want to program X11 applications

11. Graphics terminal X11 Application?

12. Application X11

13. How to create X11 applications with shared libraries ?