Snappy, anyone use this neat video grabber on a linux box?

Snappy, anyone use this neat video grabber on a linux box?

Post by Raymond Isaa » Sun, 08 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi all!
I have a snappy and was wondering if anyone knows how I can get it to
work out of X-Windows. I prefer an RPM (newbie;-) but with wrassle with
anything thrown my way.
thanks

1. Snappy video grabber w/linux?

Anyone know if a Snappy video grabber will work with linux?  The docs
say it is TWAIN-compliant so it can emulate a scanner, does this
mean anything to linux?  The thing plugs into the pc's parallel port,
if anyone's gotten this thing to work with linux, I'd appreciate the
input. Thanks.

Abram Young                  Room:       PAS-367
Dept. of Physics             Voice:      520.621.6802

2. boot up MBR problems

3. "Mary had a neat program...neat program...neat program...

4. Any decent linux firewalls out there ?

5. Snappy Frame Grabber?

6. Patch 112951-07 and package SUNWwbsup

7. I find PCI video grabber(or video capture card) supporting Linux

8. Newbie: Caldera, X???

9. Any video-grabbers for Linux (>1 video source) ?

10. Anyone working on AIGOTCHA parallel-port video frame-grabber driver?

11. Snappy Video Digitizer with Linux?

12. Snappy video and Linux work??

13. Q: Linux and Snappy video capture