hr@edps.com.hk

Post by Pete » Tue, 18 Sep 2001 18:23:55

Hello
      My name is Peter Cheung Man Kit. i am 21 years old. I am interested in
applying for the Analyst Programmer. My expected salary is 12k/month. I work
hard and able to work under pressure. I am willing to travel for the job. I
am confident that my experience and qualifications meet your requirements
for this position. I can work immediately. My email address is

      I have obtained a Bachelor of computer science degree from the Royal
Melbourne Institute Of Technology.
      I am good at programming including low-level and high-level
programming. I can program Java (JSP, servlet, applet, application), c/c++
(gnu gcc, microsoft visual c++), assembly(80x86) and Visual Basic.
      I have advanced technique in assembly language and the x86 computer
architecture. I am fully understand the x86 architecture include the x86
multitasking model, protection model and paging system. I can write assembly
program which work under real mode or protected mode. I can use Microsoft
MASM, Netwide assembler NASM and Borland TASM. I also can write program to
control the peripheral device, for example: mouse, keyboard, display card
and CD-ROM. I can write OS independent device driver for them. I also
understand how BIOS work and I know how to use BIOS subroutine. I can write
c and assembly mixed code. I can use gnu gdb to debug and analyst the binary
code. I can perform white-box and black-box debugging method to debug the c
or assembly source code and binary code.
      I am familiar with Microsoft Visual Studio and other c compiler such
as gcc and DJGPP. I cam develop window application software in Microsoft
Visual C++. I have a good understanding of the Visual Studio Development
environment so i am good at find and fix bug within the IDE. In linux, I can
use gcc compiler to write c/c++ program.
      I strong in Java programming (JSP,Servlet,applet,application). I have
solid experience in developing java standalond application and JSP/Servlet
program. I also have solid experience that writing java program to connect
to the remote database. I am familiar with using the java library include
awt, swing, math, socket and rmi .....
      I have one-year solid experiment in Java software development in
university. That project is to develop a chatting program using JAVA socket.
My development team has six people and I was the head programmer. My career
in the team is to design the logic of the main program, develop the function
library for the other team member and write the documentation. I can
communicate with other team member in English without any problem and I can
cooperate with them very well. Project URL
(http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~mcheung).
      I am very well in visual basic programming. I can develop object
oriented application, standalone database application (ADO) and
communication application in VB. I know how to use all the common library
controls. I know how to use crystal report too.
      I have a deep undestanding of html, dhtml and css. I can use
macromedia dreammedia or frontpage to make a web site. i can use flash to
build an interactive web site also. I am also good at javascrpit
programming.
 For graphic processing, i can use photoshop, firework.
      I can install, uninstall and administrate Microsoft Windows NT,
Microssoft windows 2000, RedHat Linux 5.0+ and Slackware Linux 3.4+. I can
manage MySql database in linux. I am familiar with linux/unix command.

        My Past working experience:
              I was a programmer in the Company (iconzept.com limited). I
work in there four months. The major of my job is to develop an e-commerce
business to business system using Java Servlet and JSP techniques. I also
implement the MySql database technique into the job project.
 Here is my result:
  1998 MA159  MATHEMATICS FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE CR C
  1998 CS596  PROGRAMMING PROJECT 1 CR C
  1998 CS119  COMPUTER SYSTEMS 2 DI D
  1998 CS116  INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DI D
  1998 CS108  PROGRAMMING PRINCIPLES 1A CR C
  1999 HX118  COMPUTER SYSTEMS 1 PA P
  1999 CS571  COBOL PROGRAMMING WDR W
  1999 CS546  USER INTERFACE PROGRAMMING PA P
  1999 CS280  SOFTWARE ENGINEERING 1 PA P
  1999 CS260  OPERATING SYSTEMS CR C
  1999 CS258  COMPUTING THEORY WDR W
  1999 CS209  PROGRAMMING PRINCIPLES 2B CR C
  1999 CS208  PROGRAMMING PRINCIPLES 2A DI D
  1999 CS207  PROGRAMMING PRINCIPLES 2J DI D
  1999 CS130  INTRODUCTION TO DATABASE SYSTEMS PA P
  2000 LB024  CHINESE 2 (FOR DIALECT SPEAKERS) DI D
  2000 CS842  WEB PAGE CONSTRUCTION PA P
  2000 CS800  PROGRAMMING TECHNIQUES WDR W
  2000 CS577  OBJECT - ORIENTED PROGRAMMING PA P
  2000 CS531  COMMERCIAL DATABASE TOOLS A NN N
  2000 CS394  PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE DI D
  2000 CS361  DATA COMMUNICATIONS AND NETWORKS CR C
  2000 CS331  FILE STRUCTURES AND DATABASE SYSTEMS CR C
  2000 CS321  INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE PA P
  2001 CS518  COMPUTER DESIGN PA P
  2001 CS362  UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATION AND PROGRAMMING (LINUX CR C
  2001 CS259  COMPUTING THEORY PA P
  2001 CC226  2ND SEMESTER - CONTEXT ELECTIVE
  2001 CC048  THE POWER OF VISUAL COMMUNICATION
  2001 CC001  KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF DNS N

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Sincerely,
Peter

1. ".com.hk" Domain Name Information

I tried to find information about a domain name that ends with ".com.hk"
(hk=hongkong) using the "whois" command through an unix box. However it seems to
me that InterNIC does not have any information about the domain name of
".com.hk".

Does anybody know how to get this information through an AIX or Sun Solaris
system (with an ordinary user account only)?

Or is there any website provides service for searching information about the
domain names of ".com.hk"?

Thanks in advance!

Stan

2. Largest IDE under 2.2.18?

3. $$ Domain sale: meetLINUX.com,LinuxCares.com, softwares4linux.com And more $$

4. How to set up POP with xinetd?

5. How to do com ? com : com in unix...

6. Linux version survey

7. $$ Domain sale: meetLINUX.com,LinuxCares.com, softwares4linux.com And more $$

8. Newbie needs help connecting a Sun Ultra 5, running Solaris 8, to the Internet.

9. jlg058@home.com, tlg62@home.com, egglectric@home.com

10. WANTED: Analyst Programmer (HK)

11. Before Anyone Dies -- Thought on NT and HK Airport

12. BEWARE thelinuxstore.com , also known as msquaredsystems.com CUSTOMER

13. Faustian bargain of the Otto von Bismarck of software, news.COM.com