vn for linux?

Post by Zachary S Smi » Thu, 22 Jul 1993 06:14:07

Does anyone know where I can find sources or binaries for vn that will work
with linux?   I would appreciate an email reply.

--

414-966-3551 voice                 "What can this strange device be?" - Rush

1. vn under Linux

Hi,

Has anyone ported/compiled vn under Linux. I currently use it
on our Sun as my news reader and really like it. Tried to
compile under Linux and got lots of errors. Before I go and fix all
of them, I would like to know if anyone else has already.

Cheers,

Terry

     *********    Terry Tanski, B.Sc.
    **********

  ..      ****    Athabasca University        Phone: (403) 675-6339
 ....     ****    Box 10,000                    FAX: (403) 675-6333
..........****    Athabasca, Alberta CANADA

2. Common Criteria 1.0 finalized; downloadable

3. "vn" news reader 4 linux?

4. Accurate aux-clock

5. vn/nntp newsreader ported to Linux?

6. 7100 to 7200 upgrade???

7. VN news reader ported to Linux?

8. Is there a gated for linux? Help on gateways.

9. looking for informations for network project in VN

10. help-I can't come in after vn the kernel

11. Looking for informations about network project in VN

12. How to increase size of vn-device swapfile?