Targa to jpg converter

Post by Steven Drinovs » Tue, 13 Jul 1993 10:15:44

Does anyone know of something that will convert targas to jpeg for
Linux0.99.10?
I have dkbtrace and it outputs to targa format and I can't find anything
to view them with and I am getting anoyed with booting msdos just to convert
them.

thanks,
steven
--
All that is, ever, ever was, will be ever,
twisting, turning, through the never, never.

                           -Metallica

Targa to jpg converter

Post by Wm E. Davidsen » Thu, 15 Jul 1993 09:41:50

| Does anyone know of something that will convert targas to jpeg for
| Linux0.99.10?

Get the free JPEG code from the free JPEG group. See
alt.binaries.images.misc for the FAQ (among other groups).
--

    TMR Associates, +1 518-370-5654
    C programming, data gathering, porting to open systems, heterogeneous