date/time, Am I missing something?

Post by Peter van M » Thu, 06 Aug 1992 18:43:44

Well, the subject says it. As far as I know they should be somewhere in /bin
or /usr/bin. I have the feeling I am searching in the wrong
places. Who can enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.

--
Philips Semiconductors Automation. Communication & Hardware Infrastructure
Building BAE-4, Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Tel:+31-40-723836 Fax:+31-40-722581

1. I am missing something simple

Hey all!

The newbie got the complilers to work, even found the <stdio.h> header
in one of the redhat 5.1 rpm's.  I am able to compile a simple "hello
world" c source file but I cannot get it to execute (a.out).  I am
running the bash shell.  I change the permissions tochmos 777 a.out (rwx
to all groups), but when I try to run it, I get "bash: a.out unknown
command"

Can you help?  I think is is something so simple that it is under my
nose!

JL
remove the underlines and "nospam" to email

2. <none>

3. Am I missing something with the 5.0 ISO images?

4. preventing some kernel modules from beeing loaded

5. Bug in cardbus initialization, or am I missing something?

6. how to do multiple quotes

7. Am I missing something or does Netscape's NEWS reader suck?

8. Using IPChains on MailServer

9. Xconfigurator-am I missing something?

10. Am I Missing Something???

11. named configuration - am I missing something obvious ?

12. Am I missing something?