Mozilla buttons stopped working

Mozilla buttons stopped working

Post by OSIRI » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 13:04:11



System:
P-II 333 MHz, 128 MB RAM. RedHat 9, Ximian Desktop 2 on one hard drive and
Windows XP on another.  XP drive is primary boot drive with System
Commander handling boot choices.  Grub is set to load Linux as default
after 5 seconds.

I installed Sun JRE and moved a symlink to the plugin to the Mozilla
Plugins directory.  I also installed the Mozilla Optimoz mouse gestures
plugin, had a problem, and changed the permissions in the mozgest
directory to correct it.  The new problem is that when I go to Google or
Yahoo (and probably other sites, too) I enter a search expression and
click the button but nothing happens.  Same thing if I just hit enter.  In
Galeon it works fine, though.