Look what I found on CompTIA's site

Post by Chri » Sat, 26 Aug 2000 13:09:03

Cool, the more Linux certification programs the better...

Incidently I'm cross-posting to comp.os.linux as this will probably be of
interest to the c.o.l. crowd.

Chris

> I don't know how many seen this on compTIA's , but it is on the Linux+
> on the IT Pro start page. Here is a link  maxz1

> http://www.comptia-itpro.com/

1. I am looking for a simple answer - CompTIA, LPI or Red Hat Certification?

I have industry experience and a couple of certs under my belt for
non-Linux os's.  I agree with every techie, or should I say
knowledgeable techie, certs don't mean anything... Except to an
employer!!  So, should I take CompTIA Linux+, LPI (Linux Professional
Institute) or the Red Hat Certification (RHCT then RHCE)?  I live in
Canada and the availability for the Red Hat certs are limited but not
impossible...  What do you Think?

2. Q: Writing very large tape blocks to Exabyte

3. Looking for a better 'find' utility.

4. freebsd rel 4.2 and ep0

5. I can't find eth0 (or don't know how to look)

6. Netscape's "look-and-feel" with RH5.1

7. Want 'find' to look in current directory only (not recursively!).

8. Modules, networking, and other excitement

9. Looking for: web sites of linux developers, and funding/contrib/donation sites

10. 'Find' 'Updatedb' or find database replacement for Solaris 2.X?

11. Looking for someone to host non-profit volunteer organization's site.

12. cabel modem web site, can't it find now

13. Can't find a process running in the background on a remote site