Bug report: pressing <PrtScrn> mucks up keyboard

Bug report: pressing <PrtScrn> mucks up keyboard

Post by Joel M. Hoffm » Sat, 20 Jun 1992 22:18:31

I inadvertantly pressed <PrtScrn> (NOT <Shift>-<PrtScrn>) yesterday,
and after I did, the keyboard would only send control characters.
Pressing 'a' resulted in ^A, and so forth.  This was true for all
VC's, no matter what I did.  I hooked up a terminal via /dev/ttys1,
and that worked fine, so the problem is with decoding the keybaord.
I'm running 0.96a on a dell 325D ('386 at 25MHz).

-Joel