TCP/IP Docs and Utils, ELM Docs, WERER ???

TCP/IP Docs and Utils, ELM Docs, WERER ???

Post by BOOS,HANS-CHRISTI » Fri, 04 Jun 1993 19:40:47

hi

I am looking for DOCs on installing TCP/IP on a Linux machine. The docs comming
with SLS are not too explicid on that. Also I am interested in Internet
Management Tools (for this installation)

I've also got a problem with the ELM DOcs included in SLS. They are somewhat
unreadable, ie all the keywords are missing, so where can I get the REAl ELM
reference guide ?

Thanx
  Chris

1. translate from MS Word doc (.doc) to Portable doc (.pdf) with Solaris 5.6

I would like to translate a Microsoft Word document (.doc)
into a Portable description file (.pdf) with my SUN station
running with OS SOLARIS 5.6.
How can i do ?
Any information may be helpful.

2. Can't change video res in kde

3. DOCS: novell TCP/IP adm.Where?

4. Mounting Remote Linux Directories?

5. searching docs or sources of little tcp/ip-programs

6. Starting menu options (terminal) by just pressing 1 key without using return/enter.

7. TCP/IP docs

8. problem with redhat6.1 and plip

9. Converting linked HTML docs to one doc - how?

10. Where to get security doc & crack doc ?

11. Apache server download msword doc scrambles doc

12. Where do I find docs for all of ELM's headers

13. Anyone written or seen MS .DOC to PS util?