SOUND BLASTER ver 1.5 UNDER WINDOWS 3.1

Post by MARIO LAURET » Wed, 07 Apr 1993 06:44:24

I Have a Sound Blaster ver 1.5

When I try to install driver ver 1.5 (driver that comes with window 3.1)
It tell me to upgrade my card first!!!????

Now, I have found new drivers from Creative labs.

But I have problems installing it:

After removing the vsbd.386 (old version that come in windows)
After installing Creative Sound Blaster - MIDI Synthesizer

I try to install Creative Sound Blaster 1.5 Wave...

But when I am in the menu: Add Unlisted or Updated Driver
and double click on this driver, I have this error:

--------------------------Driver Error---------------------------

Cannot load Creative Sound Blaster 1.5 Wave and MIDI driver. The driver file
may be missing. Try installing the driver again, or contact your system
administrator.

Yes, yes, yes, I have read the README.1st and try every thing!

can somebody help me??

Mario Laureti

1. kmail 1.5 (kde 3.1) configure toolbar

I would like to add buttons to my KMail toolbar for "All Headers" and "Long
Headers".  The actions are present under Settings >> Configure toolbar, but
the actions don't have icons associated.  So, the buttons on the toolbar
are invisible.  Usable, but you have to know where they are.

~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/kmmainwin.rc is where the action gets added to the
toolbar, but I can't fine where the action name (view_headers_all in this
case) gets associated with an icon.  Does anyone know where to do this?

-Rich

2. IRQ conflicts and not enough free?

3. Inconsistent behavior of loadlin (ver. 1.5)

4. Using ghost to clone a system

5. X11-QMR Ver 1.5 (offline reader)

6. gpm AND rpm?

7. Sound blaster PCI128 and Sound blaster live

8. Sudden mouse shifts

9. Help installing X368 Ver 3.1.2G with Cirrus Logic gd 7543 video chipset

10. UPGRADE FROM FreeBSD ver.2.2.5 to FreeBSD-stable (3.1)

11. MetroLink & XF ver 3.1

12. XFree86 Ver 3.1 - Help - problems w/ XF86Config

13. sco v/386 ver 3.1 on a EIDEdisk?