Got new math co-proc. and new float execeptions

Got new math co-proc. and new float execeptions

Post by Leon De » Tue, 11 May 1993 07:52:10

I just got a new ULSI co-processor in my 386sx-25.  Now I
notice float exceptions running ghostscript.
I have SLS 99.7(? How do I find the version num. without re-booting?)
and the ghostscript from that version.

I've also noticed when using the gnuplot3.3 beta, certain plots
have defects that I had'nt noticed before.  Also certain log plots
in the demo gave this message "log: Math argument out of domain of func"

Is there something that I've failed to set up?

Leon Dent

1. Top gives a floating point exeception error

Hello I am running pre 2.0.12 and I am getting a floating point
exception error using 'top'.  Any suggestions.

          *     ***** **Andrew Hilden** *********     *

2. PPP Modem Speed?

3. SLIP/PPP -->new kernel-->new compiler-->new make

4. I need a small mailer!

5. New way to do QOS and limit bandwidth with Linux, new site , new software Howto Included

6. fdisk gurus pls:fdisk cant find /dev/hda

7. NEW NEW NEW

8. Network Driver for NOVELL NE/2 Ethernet-Card

9. NEW NEW NEW!

10. dilemma regarding new libc, new gcc and new g++

11. Want RCS co NOT to check out if nothing new checked in

12. new Matrox driver for G400&Co.