Tcl/tk question

Post by Markus Kohl » Wed, 28 Jul 1993 21:22:20

Has someone installed the interfacebuilder xf with Linux ? I have the tcl/tk distribution from SLS. xf is working good, but Saving is not possible.

Thanks for any comments

Markus

1. RPM/Tcl-Tk Question: Right Upgrade Procedure?

I think I may be screwing up somehow as I attempt to upgrade the
Tk-Tcl packages in RH 4.2 to the latest versions (8.1-1, I think).

Using Glint, should I be doing an INSTALL, or an UPGRADE?  Or does it
matter?  I used INSTALL and ended up with what appears to be both the
new and the old packages installed. This manifests itself when I
attempt to start FileRunner, which fails to run and reports problems
executing the initialization script.

Anyone else run into this? Suggestions?

TIA,
TL
"There's a lot to learn
 from wasting time."   -Mr. Neil Young

2. AIX 4.2: Where has dsense gone ?

3. TK/tcl gurus: wrong version of Tk loaded (3.6): need 4.x?

4. Is libc.so is linked to all process who need it seperatly ?

5. Linux Tcl/Tk diffs in netcom.com: ~ftp/pub/yggdrasil/misc/tcl-diffs

6. loadbalancing with roundrobin

7. Plans for Tcl/Tk8.4 version of tksh (ksh93 + Tcl/Tk)?

8. Quantum Fireball 3.2GB isn't recognized

9. question about tcl/tk

10. Question on TCL/TK

11. TCL/Tk and TCP sockets question

12. Tcl/Tk 8.0b2 Install question, Linux 2.0.30

13. Newbie question: what is tcl/tk?