I noticed that some Linuxers have trouble to get xli
running. Whith me its running , i did the following:
get xli from sunsite.unc.edu in the directory
I myself got xli.1.08.tar.Z but the patchlevel is now 14.
in window.c include the line
and replace FD_ZERO by __FD_ZERO and FD_SET by __FD_SET
in misc.c window.c and xloadimage.c the line
#include <signal.h> should be replaced with
in misc.c the function strstr() should be deleted, because
its no where else being used, but does give errors. it should
be the lines 315 to 369 that are to be deleted. but make sure!
copy misc.c to misc.c.org and edit misc.c.
now edit the Imakefile (not much to edit, i think i did nothing)
run xmkmf and after that make all and make install. It should work.
good luck 8)