X11 with ATI-UltraPro-VLB ? (Please help)

X11 with ATI-UltraPro-VLB ? (Please help)

Post by Darius Mo » Mon, 05 Jul 1993 06:56:42

+++ URGENT +++ QUESTION +++ URGENT +++ QUESTION +++ URGENT +++ QUESTION +++

Hi folks,

i want to buy a computer witch runs linux or bsd. I already made up my mind as
far as mainboard (486 DX 2-66 VLB) and the other stuff is concerned. Since
MS-Windows and X-Windows should run, i decided to buy a fast graphics-card -
the ATI Ultra Pro. I know that X can be run on the ATI Ultra Pro with an 8514-
driver.

Question:

Does X support the Vesa-Local-Bus version of the ATI Ultra Pro card, too ?

Please, help me and post your answer in this group or email me.

thanks in advance

Darius Moos

P.S.: Every information or hint is appreciated and if somebody is interested,
      i'd forward it.

1. X11 with ATI-UltraPro-VLB ? (Please help)

+++ URGENT +++ QUESTION +++ URGENT +++ QUESTION +++ URGENT +++ QUESTION +++

Hi folks,

i want to buy a computer witch runs linux or bsd. I already made up my mind as
far as mainboard (486 DX 2-66 VLB) and the other stuff is concerned. Since
MS-Windows and X-Windows should run, i decided to buy a fast graphics-card -
the ATI Ultra Pro. I know that X can be run on the ATI Ultra Pro with an 8514-
driver.

Question:

Does X support the Vesa-Local-Bus version of the ATI Ultra Pro card, too ?

Please, help me and post your answer in this group or email me.

thanks in advance

Darius Moos

P.S.: Every information or hint is appreciated and if somebody is interested,
      i'd forward it.

2. Problem with Soundblaster PCI 128

3. 2. Try: X11 with ATI-UltraPro-VLB ? (Please help)

4. Run program as another user

5. SCO Error reporting.

6. How can i setup ATI UltraPro(mach32) in RedHat6.2

7. SCSI-Controller AMM418 (Raid)

8. ATI Graphics UltraPRO w/ 1meg - X-Windows Specs

9. Please Please Help! ATI Rage 128 under RedHat

10. ATI Graphics Ultra Pro VLB XConfig Problem (Help)

11. Need help with ATI Video Xpression and X11