I have a series of questions.
1. What version of the gcc/c++ comes with the current SLS distribution, as
well as what lib version is included.
2. How do I (if need be) upgrade the compiler to the most current release.
is it just a matter of making the new one with theold one? (this may be a
3. Is the only form of pascal available the pascal to C converter, or is
there a regular pascal compiler for linux?
4. Does anyone mind answering dumb questions like this? I just can't find
the info in any docs/faqs/info.sheets?
* Christopher R. Moewes *
* Moorhead, Mn 56560 /o)\ InCrEaSe ThE pEaCe *