1. Host name, primary name, domain name...?
Can someone please tell me what should I put for these name?
I have local network with several computers and one of them is running
redhat linux 6.1. I also have an SMC router to get out to the
I want to setup my linux box to be my web/email/ftp/telnet server with
my registered domain name, goodman123.com.
What should I put for these name?
<In netconf host basic configuration>
Primary name + domain name:
<Basic sendmail configuration>
Present your system as:
3. Which named ?...Solaris 2.5 in.named or Berkley named ?
5. Named won't run - can't find named.conf
6. Hidden files
7. named up & down continuously as if there is another named running - although there is not
8. How do I change default look of DTTERM?
9. named problem on netbsd 386?
10. Server Domain name & Host name
11. Name server's fine, but annot lookup host name with some program
12. Can I add multiple Domain.Names to one Name server.
13. How do i start named (for a caching only name server )?