DRI still won't compile

Post by Tom St Deni » Mon, 28 May 2001 23:19:37

Ok thanks for the help guys/gals,

Unfortunately I still can't compile them.  I switch into the dripkg/
directory  and type "./install.sh" it goes through some prompts and says
"compiling ..." then stops and in dri.log it errors on the kernel
include files like before...

Um, has anyone here built the dri stuff before?  What do I need before I
can build them?

And what are the latest versions of DRI?

1. help needed: AWE32 PNP won't work - kernel won't compile - gurus read this!

Hello all,

I went through the Sound howto files, I tried to make the AWE32 PNP
work via the /etc/rc.d/rc.modules (auto detect for IRQ 5 DMA1 and 5)
I tried to compile my kernel for the AWE32 PNP sound blaster but the
message I receive while compiling is:
sb_common.c:21: #error You will need to configure the sound driver
with
CONFIG_AUDIO option.
sb_common.c:266: warning: `sb16_set_mpu_port' defined but not used
make[2]: *** [sb_common.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [sub_dirs] Error 2
make: *** [linuxsubdirs] Error 2

Any suggestions/solutions. There seems to be no way of dactivating
the mpu interface with the make config option. Nor I do not now how to
enable it or disable it on the soundcard.

Thanks for your  replies!!!!!!!!

2. Power PC linux

3. DRI won't play ball

4. Oops -- Thanks Linux!

5. 'insmod' won't load newly compiled modules

6. Palm m505 talk to Linux through USB?

7. ftape won't compile: 'NR_FTAPE_BUFFERS' undeclared

8. SCO 3.2v4.2 PPP config for Win95 clients

9. ftape won't compile..._irqaction is 'missing'

10. gcc won't compile C++ but will compile C, help!

11. Apache1.2.5/6 won't compile, but Apache1.3b5/6 compiles well

12. Apache-SSL won't compile: Can't find ssl.h!

13. STABLE isn't: kernel won't compile