printcap entry for EPSON LX-400

Post by Surasak Pubuan » Tue, 14 Sep 1993 14:56:34

The subject says it all.
        I have a 486 linux box and an EPSON LX-400 but I can't figure out
the printcap entry for it in the /etc/printcap.
        Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Surasak Pubuanak

1. Epson LX-400

I'm running SuSE 6.2, and everything seems to be working now, but I have
searched everywhere and have found no "drivers" for my Epson LX-400. The
best advice I've received (I thinK) has been to find one for a similar
printer, but what is similar to my nine pin dot matrix printer? All the
printers listed seem to be laser or ink jet. Does anyone have a printer name
I can use or maybe even a driver I can slip in?

Avraham Hanadari
Hod hasharon, Israel

2. Swapping space nearly exhausted ????

3. interruptible_sleep_on, spin_lock_irqsave and interrupts

4. Printcap file for HP500 or EPSON LQ-400

5. *!*!*!$$!! Ken Thompson Boot Loader Interface

6. printcap entry for Epson printer

7. Will vmware run under BSD using the linux emulator?

8. Epson Stylus Color Printcap Entry?

9. Looking for printcap entry for an Epson MX 80F/T

10. Epson Stylus Color II printcap entry

11. printcap entry for Epson Stylus Color 740

12. Printcap filter for HP 400 printer on FreeBSD