I have a Quick Question, need quick answer.

I have a Quick Question, need quick answer.

Post by David Fa » Mon, 09 Aug 1993 19:31:08

I was looking at a computer.
It uses AMI Bios.
How compatible is AMI Bios with Linux?

Later...
 Dave.

David Falk          |"People always make the mistake of dismissing as untrue

                    | their minds cannot readily grasp..." -- Lucius Apuleius

1. Quick Questions, need answered ASAP

Hi, I am doing a paper for school and i need these questions answered by a
professional computer programmer.

1. What is your job title?

2. What is your job description?

3. What kind of training was necessary?

4. What hours do you work?

5. Are you satisfied with your job? Why, or why not?

6. What are the advandtages? Disadvantages?

7. Are there opportunities for advancement?

8. What benefits do you receive?

9. What changes are likely in the future in this profession?

Thanks alot!
Jack R.

2. Q: How to customize WindowMaker?!

3. Problems with sendmail (revised) Need quick answer!

4. which filesystem for linux will clean file's content before unlink it?

5. *QUICK QUERY & ANSWER NEEDED* **PC Emulators on Sun**

6. WWW Aliasing

7. Problems with sendmail and 2.0.* Need quick answer.

8. Changing VT's from X == seg. fault

9. Quick money - quick.mon [01/01]

10. Quick [and probably already-answered] question

11. Quick Question!!!!!!!!PLZ ANSWER FAST

12. Really dumb question but quick to answer

13. Quick Question: Very Basic - I need help.