As I do to catch FAQ of a group.

Post by Carlos Delfi » Wed, 10 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hi  for everybody! :)

As I do to catch FAQ of a group

Thank you for the help.
[] ' s
**    FULL SERVICE CONSULTORIA E SERVI?OS      **
**         www.gold.com.br/~fullserv           **

1. New to this group: Is there a FAQ file for this group available somewhere?

Hi All,

I'm new to this group and would like to review a FAQ file, if one is
available, before I post a question. If anyone can direct me, it would
be appreciated.

--John Pietlicki
  Web Administrator
  University of New Hampshire

BTW - I'm looking to find out if Apache can do decompression on the fly.
Thought I'd sneek that in while I was at it! ;-)

2. distro for webserver

3. Big ftape/mt catch (not in FAQ)

4. Command which root typed is recorded?

5. Catching other events while doing poll() in Linux

6. tg3 crash during RAID5 hot-add (2.4.20 and 2.4.21-rc3)

7. DRUG TESTING

8. G++ 2.8.1 on FreeBSD: Exceptions are not caught, what am I doing wrong?

9. cannot set up UMASK or groups so that users from one group cannot access other groups

10. grouping a group to a group?

11. Keeping groups, groups and groups straight

12. GROUPS CONTAINING OTHER GROUPS (/etc/group)