Public-Key Cryptography Standard library + headers.

Public-Key Cryptography Standard library + headers.

Post by candypi » Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Good day, I'm looking for a PKCS function library and headers.

I'm aware of RSAREF, but since RSA has discontinued giving that for free,
and the sinister U.S. export laws, I can hardly implement it without bending
the law.

Please advise.

candypimp.

--

1024/0x00136E39: http://www.islandia.is/~candy/candypimp.asc
Fingerprint20 = 8B54 5AFB CDCA DAF8 182B  391A 6FD9 C1B3 0013 6E39

``They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool'' - John Lennon.

Post by Richard Heathfiel » Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:00:00

>Good day, I'm looking for a PKCS function library and headers.

>I'm aware of RSAREF, but since RSA has discontinued giving that for free,
>and the sinister U.S. export laws, I can hardly implement it without
bending
>the law.

>Please advise.

"Applied Cryptography", Bruce Schneier, pub. John Wiley & Sons,
ISBN 0-471-11709-9.

Full source code, in printed format, for several cryptography systems
including DES, RSA, Blowfish. If you live in the USA you can get the source
in disk format by sending off for it; the address to write to is in the
book. He wanted to include it on a disk or CD in the book, but the US Govt
wouldn't let him, even though he includes the source in printed form.
Presumably terrorists can't type.

Oh yes, by the way, this is heavily off-topic, so pretend I didn't say any
of the above.

Richard H

1. Public-Key Cryptography Standards library + headers.

Good day, I'm looking for a PKCS function library and headers.

I'm aware of RSAREF, but since RSA has discontinued giving that for free,
and the sinister U.S. export laws, I can hardly implement it without bending
the law.

Please advise.

candypimp.

--

1024/0x00136E39: http://www.islandia.is/~candy/candypimp.asc
Fingerprint20 = 8B54 5AFB CDCA DAF8 182B  391A 6FD9 C1B3 0013 6E39

``They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool'' - John Lennon.

2. Wanted: a copy of the ibcs patched 1.0 kernel and ibcs module

3. Vulnerability in Public-Key Cryptography Standard #1 (PKCS#1)

4. Oracle on AIX question

5. any public key cryptography libs available.

6. Public components in GTK-- objetc/class

7. Resources of Public Key Cryptography

8. OS recognizes external keyboard

9. Public Key Crypto in Public Domain?

10. GnuPG - How to upload public-key to keyserver

11. Public Key Crypto in Public Domain?

12. Private key - Public key

13. Public Key/Private Key