Setup MOUSE from ATI VGA WONDER XL?

Post by DAVI.. » Sat, 31 Oct 1992 19:34:37

Does anyone use mouse from VGA WONDER XL in x-window environment?

I got the Xconfig from ftp.cs.unc.edu and setup x-window correctly
except the mouse.  Please tell me how to set my mouse.

Thanks in advance.

David Ho

1. how to setup Xconfig and ATI VGA Wonder XL

I've been trying everything to get Xwindows running to no avail. I have the .99lp6  I have a 1mb ram on my ATI VGA WONDER XL.  And I want ot use the bus mouse
that comes with it.  How do I setup the mouse and the vga card.  I'd like to
run it in 1024x768 non-interlaced.  I have fooled around with the Xconfig
file, but nothing seems to work.

thanks in advance

2. rsh problem on Solaris

3. XF86 Config: ATI VGA Wonder XL and NON-Multisync Monitor

4. fatal IO Error

5. Xwindows on ATI-VGA Wonder XL : can it be done ?

6. Colorado Jumbo 250 with 2.4

7. Q. ATI VGA Wonder XL & Nec MultiSync 3FGx XFREE86 Config request

8. Ownership of /dev/tty*: Does it change regularly?

9. ConfigXF86 problem w/ ATI VGA Wonder XL & Zenith ZCM-1490

10. Again: Exit X mess up with vertical lines (XFree86-2.0 for ATI VGA WONDER XL)

11. 1) ATI Wonder XL Mouse response; 2) jove's Alarm Clock

12. ATI Mouse breaks on upgrade to Ultra+ from VGA Wonder

13. ATI VGA Wonder+ Setup