MCC Interim Release

Post by Peter Couvar » Fri, 12 Jun 1992 07:59:04

        Does anyone know when the next MCC Interim version of Linux is going
to be released? A few weeks ago I remember someone saying early June, but I
have yet to see any mention of it. I ask because although I have Linux
running on floppy, I have been waiting for the next MCC version to install
it on my hard drive. Thanks for any replies...

-Peter Couvares

MCC Interim Release

Post by A. V. Le Bla » Sat, 13 Jun 1992 14:57:45

Quote:

>    Does anyone know when the next MCC Interim version of Linux is going
>to be released? A few weeks ago I remember someone saying early June, but I
>have yet to see any mention of it.

Thanks for the interest.  I'm working on it, but have been help up by
complications (such as having traded in my 40mb hard disk for a 120mb one.
Perhaps bits will be available by Monday 15 June.  Watch this space!

     -- Owen