InterViews? HELP!

Post by McCarthy » Fri, 23 Oct 1992 15:37:46

Hi there,

Could someone please tell me if they have (or know of) any working
version of InterViews 3.0.1 or better working on Linux 0.98pl1?

I got the source from interviews.stanford.edu and the diffs from
tsx-11.mit.edu, but the patch did not seem to go well.  Make depend
just generates a long stream of errors indicating that the recursion
is too deep.

Please help.  I am willing to compile the source if someone can
assist with the diffs to the code.  It is currently installed in
/usr/src/iv, and the command patch < ivlinux.diffs just seems to
*everything up.

Assistance will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

------------------------
Mike McCarthy

"If ignorance is bliss, I must be the happiest person alive!"

1. Help can't compile InterViews with gcc patches and Linux patches

Does anyone have source to Interviews that compiles cleanly with gcc
2.3.3. I keep getting this error when I run xmkmf:

mv Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X386/lib/X11/config
/usr/lib/crt0.o: Undefined symbol _main referenced from text segment
imake: Exit code 1.  Stop.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance,

Brad Wright

2. kernel function parameter - crash

3. Help: interview for SUN 4.1.3

4. Knoppix

5. Interview Questions - NEED HELP

6. IrDA patches for 2.4.22 (bis)

7. HELP ! Job interview on Wednesday

8. performance monitoring for solaris

9. Job Interview - Unix Jr Sysadmin - Help!

10. Help -> InterViews Package: Compiling on linux box???

11. Help needed for TV interview

12. HELP: InterViews on Linux??

13. Need help compiling Interviews!