vim display

Post by Sam » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 04:57:57

Hi,

I'm using red hat 9 now.
I've a problem that if I run the vim at text mode,some extreme characters
are displayed. But, I can run it normally in graphical mode.

So,what's the problem?

Thanks

vim display

Post by Sybren Stuve » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 05:09:03

Sam enlightened us with:

Quote:> I've a problem that if I run the vim at text mode,some extreme
> characters are displayed.

Which characters? What are "extreme" characters? Please explain in more
detail.

Sybren