Uploaded to tsx-11: xclk (Xconfig-ModeDB param calculator)

Uploaded to tsx-11: xclk (Xconfig-ModeDB param calculator)

Post by Satish Chittamu » Fri, 03 Jul 1992 03:33:29

After having waded through the video config tutorial for a couple of
hours and having seen several messages stating the difficulty in
comprehending it, I came up with a utility to help calculate the
Mode database parameters for /usr/lib/X11/Xconfig. I have uploaded
the source and compiled binary along with a README to tsx-11. The
utility does a decent job of using the thumb rules given in the config
tutorial and figuring out the params. Please send me comments and
suggestions on any improvements you can think of.

Cheers!
        -csk.

--

Microsoft Corporation                           Redmond, WA
=====

1. at-2.6 uploaded to tsx-11 and sunsite

Hi;

I've just uploaded version 2.6 of my at(1) package for running commands
at a certain time to tsx-11 and sunsite.  This version fixes a one - day
offset bug in certain dates and offers some better configuration.

Here's the lsm entry to tell you about it:

Begin2
Title        = at
Version      = at-2.6
Desc1        = At is an implementation of at(1) for running commands at
Desc2        = a specified time.  It now features times such as
Desc3        = at now + 10 minutes or at tomorrow 3:00 pm.
Author       = Thomas Koenig

Maintainer   = Thomas Koenig

Site1        = tsx-11.mit.edu
Path1        = /pub/linux/sources/usr.bin/
File1        = at-2.6.tgz
FileSize1    = 25989
Site2        = sunsite.unc.edu
Path2        = /pub/Linux/system/Daemons
File2        = at-2.6.tgz
FileSize2    = 25989
Required1    = crond
CopyPolicy1  = GNU Copyleft

Comment2     = routines for 2.0; many thanks to him!
Entered      = 28FEB94
EnteredBy    = Thomas Koenig
End
--

The joy of engineering is to find a straight line on a double
logarithmic diagram.

2. cpuinfo and meminfo

3. magic-filter-0.4 uploaded to tsx-11

4. Compiling Samba 3.0beta1 on OpenBSD 3.3

5. ANNOUNCE: QWK reader uploaded to tsx-11

6. SuSE-Sparc Kernel Compile Issue

7. xcolorsel(was xpalette) uploaded to ftp.x.org, tsx-11 and sunsite

8. Xvnc & dtlogin

9. at-2.6a uploaded to tsx-11 and sunsite

10. uucp-1.05.tgz uploaded to tsx-11 and sunsite

11. Config 95c+ uploaded to tsx-11

12. New version of IFS uploaded to Sunsite and tsx-11

13. hp2xx (HP-GL to mf,ps,etc) uploaded to tsx-11