Desperately looking for a Linux copy

Post by Janjerdsak Jirap » Thu, 15 Apr 1993 10:03:08

        I've recently heard about Linux. It would be great if someone can
tell me how can I get a copy of this fabulous O/S. I'm living in Sydney
Australia. Is it possible to get it through the Internet? I'm desperately
looking for it. Thanks for your help!

Post by Christopher Kuperm » Thu, 15 Apr 1993 16:59:11

:
:       I've recently heard about Linux. It would be great if someone can
: tell me how can I get a copy of this fabulous O/S. I'm living in Sydney
: Australia. Is it possible to get it through the Internet? I'm desperately
: looking for it. Thanks for your help!

I am living in Melbourne Australia (which incidently is better than Sydney)
and I can help you...

We have a site in Australia which provides access to the latest Linux stuff
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE STUFF AFTER BUSINESS HOURS aUST eAST sTANDARD TIME.
from Bond University  (thank god for Allan Bond - he's a hero!)
        kirk.bu.oz.au

anonymous ftp.. and its in /pub/OS/Linux  (i think)

get the SLS release.. its good for beginners

(kirk is down at the moment .. but should be up soon)

I didnt email ya.. becoz your email address is more cryptic than my
password  :)

ciao,

Christopher.

[__From_________________________________][ aka: Christopher Kuperman          ]
[_______________________________________][ The holistic systems consultant    ]
---]

---]

[_______________________________________][_eat for ever.______________________]

1. Looking desperately for a GOOD book on HTML Programming

Dear Sir / Madam,

   I should be extremely grateful, if you could advice on a book, on
HTML Programming.
I would appreciate if this book would be based on step by step basis,
with concrete exercice programming skills on HTML.  Beginning from the
lowest level to the most advanced level.

Thank you very much for being so helpful.
I am desperate in finding this book and a prompt response will be
highly appreciated.

Pierre

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Sockets dropping messages

3. Desperately looking for screen program on an RS/6000

4. XFree86 Modelines ... Cry for Help.

5. Looking desperately for SCO X-Sight

6. Sound Blaster PCI128 And SUSE 7.0

7. Desperately looking for Perl ?

8. Printer probs...

9. Desperately looking for Unix system admin

10. Desperately looking for a command

11. Looking for a Linux-compiled copy of Perl 5 ready-to-use

12. New HDD copy; using "Drive Copy" program (W98) to dupe Linux