need working lpd

Post by timo.. » Sat, 15 May 1993 23:43:28

The lpd binary posted on tsx won't work w/ the -p switch (add
headers). I was sent a patch, but haven't found source anywhere. does
someone have an address for the lpd source, or even better a working
binary? Email, pls.
txia,

Timothy Buchanan.

      ------- Time is our only resource, humor our only defense. --------

need working lpd

Post by Alfred Longyea » Tue, 18 May 1993 00:17:55

>The lpd binary posted on tsx won't work w/ the -p switch (add
>headers). I was sent a patch, but haven't found source anywhere. does
>someone have an address for the lpd source, or even better a working
>binary? Email, pls.
>txia,

lpd and its assoicated programs are part of the Berkely NET 2 release.
You will find it, along with all other programs, on several archive sites
including ftp.uu.net.

(The NET 2 release included the source for many filters as well.)

--

#   *default* .sig file                  csusac.ecs.csus.edu!citrus!longyear
# The undiscovered land.                             /\../\