xview3.0 not found

Post by Holger Bur » Wed, 04 Nov 1992 22:23:06

HI

Some days ago someone posted an announcement to upload XView.tar.Z on tsx-11.
The ls-lR file says there is no such file. Is it still in /pub/incoming ??? or has
it not been posted yet ?!

h.b.

uni bremen *oops*

1. SCSI NCR53c7 found/not found

I have an IDE drive and a SCSI drive - both are found by
the Transam SCSI boot/color root initialization disk. Setup
reads/write from the IDE and SCSI just fine. However when I
boot from the boot disk made during the setup process - no
SCSI is found. I tried recompiling the kernal, using SCSI
for the generic NCR53xx in make config, then created a
new boot with make zdisk. The new boot works, finds /dev/hdax
but... still reports 0 SCSIs, so there is no way to mount /dev/sdax.

Any help would be much appreciated! (I really like to use my
SCSI devices from Linux!)

Thanks in advance!
--Peter

2. X11R6 compilation: mkfontdir problems (CompressAllFonts = YES)

3. net-pf-4 etc not found now found

4. Linux crashes under X

5. Using PS to find a process and then restarting if not found (HELP)

6. DLT drive and Compaq DL360 SCSI interface

7. iodbc.so not found while compiling iodbc-2.50.17, where to find iodbc.so

8. Grammar checker ?

9. compiling tf..cc not found? (c1 found)

10. ?updatedb: @find@: command not found???

11. IDE/ATAPI CD found in 2.5, not found in 2.6

12. Newbie Q -- CD-ROM not found after installing new video card... it is found under windows.

13. Linux 2.4.x Kernel Bug - Problem NOT found, but found workaround